Terms & Conditions
In these terms the reference to 'ND On The Green’ means a trading subsidiary of Natascha Dartnall Studios Ltd whose registered office is at Court House, Court Lane, West Meon, Petersfield, GU32 1JG. Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (08599785). Any reference to 'you' means the person purchasing the goods. Any reference to 'shop' means our online shop accessed via www.ndonthegreen.co.uk
By ordering and purchasing goods through the shop you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) laid out below. These are the T&C’s upon which you are buying your goods from ND On The Green, a wholly owned subsidiary of Natascha Dartnall Studios Ltd. Please read them carefully before submitting your order.
- All product prices shown on the shop are the set retail price (inclusive of VAT where applicable) and in British Pound Sterling. They do not include postage and packing. Postage and packaging prices will be added at the shipping stage of your transaction (Please refer to our Delivery Options & Details for more details).
- We aim to ensure that the colour of our products appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the product. However, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the product on delivery. Also, as some items are hand-made there will be a slight variation from item to item.
- If eligible to receive a Discount, your one-off discount can be used in the box provided. All offers are subject to specific restricted time frames and may only be used once per customer unless specified otherwise.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason, please refer to our Returns Policy.
- If you would like to return an unwanted gift, please be advised that we will only be able to offer a refund to the individual who purchased the item.
- All product sizes and weights are approximate.
- Every care has been taken by us in the preparation of the content on our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the product on the website and that all our products are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. ND On The Green reserves the right to change the price and/or specification of the products featured on the website.
- Your card payments are always secure. Credit and debit card details are transferred via SSL encryption to our fulfilment house, Shopify, who process all transactions on ND On The Green’s behalf. Payments are taken at the point of transaction.
- Supplies of goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to fulfil your order our customer services team will contact you to discuss the provision of a substitute item or to process a refund. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to accept or reject any order.
- Where payment is by credit/debit card the person ordering must be the credit/debit cardholder or have the cardholder's permission. Should the cardholder deny that permission was granted, you may be subject to legal action.
- This contract is governed by English Law.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them on 020 8892 8491 - open 9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your order. ND On The Green cannot accept responsibility for orders that have not been delivered as a result of the wrong address nor can we accept responsibility for spelling mistakes. Please check your order carefully before submission.
- You agree to remain bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) for as long as you wish to use our site.
- The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Our Platform provider is Shopify, and all order data is held securely in the USA.